I know I’ve confessed this before, but maybe not to you…I’m nosy! Investigative reporter nosy. Wish-I-could-look-in-your-closet-and-medicine-cabinet nosy. I also love to know what makes some women so sexy. I created these questions as a socially acceptable way to satisfy my curiosity…
She’s an artist by nature: a painter, a photographer, a stylist, and a great cook. She writes beautiful, evocative prose. She’s a certified Reiki practitioner and a yoga instructor. And she dresses more stylishly and fashion-forward than anyone else I know. Add to all of that: she’s the mother of five grown children, and has 8 1/2 grandchildren!
I can’t wait for the book she’s working on to come out, so I can learn more of her stylish secrets. She’s recuperating from rotator-cuff surgery, so we talked, joked, and laughed by telephone over this first-ever version of “Saucy Questions,” which Gina kindly agreed to answer. After looking at her responses, I realized that one of the biggest components of living a sexy life at any age is passion! (And perhaps a great pair of heels…)
- Favorite cocktail? Dirty Martini (vodka)
- Heels or flats? Oh, heels. Especially kitten heels
- Pajamas, t-shirt, or au natural? Skin is always in!
- Carnivore, veggie, or vegan? Carnivore
- Exercise: Consistent or irregular? Consistent
- Shopping – Love or Hate? Love it!
- Cooking – Love or hate? Love
- Washing dishes – Love or hate? Love
- Biggest goal this year, in one word? Book
- Favorite movie? Whale Rider
- Favorite genre of books? Self-help
- Hobbies? My whole life is my passionate hobby!
- Favorite thing to do on Saturday night, in two words? Date night
- Beach or Mountains? The mountains have been calling me lately
- Fly or drive? Drive
- What would your Last Supper be? Surf & Turf, a Frisee Salad (made with grapes, walnuts, bleu cheese) and silky Panna Cotta.
(photo credit: Maria Gatling)
I hope you enjoyed this peek into Gina’s
closet exciting life. I certainly did!